The chief administrative officer position provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the organization is financially stable, has proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively manage the organization. Works collaboratively with the executive director and leadership team to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency and sustainability.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- At least eight years of strong operational management experience.
- Understanding of business functions
- Knowledge of fiscal planning, budgeting and reporting
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in business or related field.
- At least five years in a senior management role.
- Experience as an administrative officer
- Experience in operations management
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience overseeing human resources, information technology, and general operations.
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to mission.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.