- Perform general clean-up of all areas of the building as directed (offices, hallways).
- Ensure cleanliness and restocking of all guest and staff bathrooms.
- Manage routine upkeep of exterior areas, lanai and parking lot/garage.
- Complete non-routine cleaning according to specified job orders (buffing, waxing of floors, etc).
- Handle emergency cleaning and upkeep requests.
- Ensure equipment is maintained and fully functioning; report breakage for repairs or replacement
- Available to work a flexible schedule that includes days, evenings and weekend shifts.
- Able to multi-task, work independently and exercise good judgment.
- Experience with cleaning in commercial buildings and/or schools, clinics, etc.
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
news & events
July 1, 2020 - On this day in history, former...
June 2020 - Each year, IHS, The Institute for...