A planned gift is a meaningful way for you to continue making a difference in our mission long-term. A wide variety of planned giving options exists, including:
- Charitable distribution from your IRA
- Bequests provided in an estate plan or will
- Gifts of new and existing life insurance policies
- Gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts
- Appreciated securities/stock
- Real estate and personal property
- Retirement plans
IHS is committed to helping you achieve your financial and charitable giving goals. Contact IHS’ Development Office at (808) 447-2814 or firstname.lastname@example.org
news & events
Date: Aug 14,2021
Location: Kaaahi Women's & Family Shelter, Sumner Men's Shelter, Kahauiki Village, Hale Mauliola, and others.
Doing the Work: Minda Golez
Hawaii Magazine ...