Date: Aug 27,2020
Time: 10:00 am
Location: IHS, The Institute for Human Services, Inc.
Join us in honoring the legacy of our founder, Reverend Claude DuTeil, who would have turned 100 years old this summer. Father DuTeil dedicated his life to serving others. This year, we’re dedicating 100 Hours of Service (1HS) to celebrate his 100th birthday.
100 Hours of Service begins Thursday, Aug. 27 at 10 am and ends Monday, Aug. 31 at 2 pm. It is a virtual event designed to encourage individuals, families and organizations to show aloha to each other and give back to our community. Make a difference from your home, neighborhood, office, or even online.
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀
1. Choose an act of service and pick a day/time.
2. Complete this online form to get involved.
3. Showcase your service on social media and use tags: @ihshawaii #IHSHawaii
1. Donate clothing, shoes, supplies, or host a good drive with your friends.
2. Serve or sponsor a meal at IHS ($300 for a meal at one shelter or $1,000 for all nine).
3. Educate family or friends about homelessness.
4. Create a song, artwork, poem or a skit.
5. Schedule a small group service project.
6. Host a penny drive or other fundraiser.
7. Be creative! Do any act of service you choose.