Become a sponsor to support Homeward Bound 5K, an annual fun run held on Thanksgiving Day and benefits Hawaii’s most vulnerable. Your donation helps homeless individuals and families access much-needed resources this holiday season and beyond. Printed sponsorship application is available here.
All proceeds from this event go to The Institute for Human Services, Inc. and directly supports thousands of lives through homeless outreach, services, and programs.
Enough to shelter and feed a family of five at Kaaahi Women’s & Family Shelter for two months.
Sponsor Benefits (Alakai level, plus…)
• Two additional race registrations and t-shirts (10 total)
• Promotional email to race registrants about your company
(sent by IHS on your behalf )
Enough to provide medication management to Sumner Men’s Shelter guests with chronic health conditions for one month.
Sponsor Benefits (Lokahi level, plus…)
• Two additional race registrations and t-shirts (8 total)
• Insert small item of choice into race packet mailing
Enough to feed over 400 clients across all of our shelters for one meal.
Sponsor Benefits (Malama level, plus…)
• Two additional race registrations and race t-shirts (6 total)
• Company logo on t-shirt and on IHS website
Enough to support afterschool care for keiki in the Children’s & Family Program for one month.
Sponsor Benefits (Kuleana level, plus…)
• Two additional race registrations and race t-shirts (4 total)
• Ability to insert coupon/ flyer/ letter into race packet mailing
Enough to provide a welcome home starter basket for a kupuna moving from medical respite into a new home.
• Two race registrations and race t-shirts
• Company name listed on race t-shirt and website