Become a sponsor to support Homeward Bound 5K, an annual fun run held on Thanksgiving Day and benefits Hawaii’s most vulnerable. Your donation helps homeless individuals and families access much-needed resources this holiday season and beyond. Printed sponsorship application is available here.
All proceeds from this event go to The Institute for Human Services, Inc. and directly supports thousands of lives through homeless outreach, services, and programs.
Enough to provide medication management to Sumner Men’s Shelter guests with chronic health conditions for one month.
Sponsor Benefits (Alaka‘i level, plus…)
• Two additional race registrations and t-shirts (10 total)
• Promotional email to race registrants about your company
(sent by IHS on your behalf )
Enough to shelter and feed a family of four at Kaaahi Women’s and Family Shelter for one month.
Sponsor Benefits (Lōkahi level, plus…)
• Two additional race registrations and t-shirts (8 total)
• Insert a small item of choice into race packet mailing
Enough to feed over 350 clients across IHS’ shelters for one meal.
Sponsor Benefits (Mālama level, plus…)
• Two additional race registrations and race t-shirts (6 total)
• Company logo on t-shirt and on IHS website
Enough to supply a recently housed client with a “Welcome Home” basket of small appliances, cleaning supplies, and linen.
Sponsor Benefits (Kuleana level, plus…)
• Two additional race registrations and race t-shirts (4 total)
• Ability to insert coupon/ flyer/ letter into race packet mailing
Enough to provide a “Fresh Start” employment package for a Hele2Work client: haircut, work apparel, bus pass, and phone.
• Two race registrations and race t-shirts
• Company name listed on race t-shirt and website